Bodyrest Spa & Salon: Relax, Enjoy & Rejuvenate

By Unknown - September 07, 2017


We always encounter struggles in life, which is a reality. Sometimes we are caught in a moment where we find ourselves having a hard time in coping up. Different approach we do for ourselves in order for us to fell relaxed and calm. Well, in my case, i do spend much time with my pets, surfing the net, or even go for stress eating which i find them more comforting. But, believe me there are plenty of good ways to have a relaxed and stress free body. Here's my tip; first is having a whole body massage, just like what others say and i quote, "We can't buy happiness but we can buy massage and that kind of the same thing."



As a Bank employee,  I often deal with clients with different personalities and in a different environment, which is part of my job. It is my daily routine to be flexible as much as I can but it's not that easy as it seem. Sometimes, it'll get you emotionally and physically drained and stressed. And I know, there's only one way for me to rejuvenate and recharge, that is to have a good massage in a relaxing paradise ambiance.



From a very long day of work, i decided to stop by in a massage spa beside Quennies Village, along National Highway. For the first time, out of my curiosity I tried the Traditional Sauna and choose the Package S2 (Hot Shower, 15-20min Sauna & 1 1/2 Hour Signature Massage) and saved P200. My 2hours experience indeed made me relaxed and full of showered energy from the hands of the therapist. (hehe)


Sauna
Traditional Sauna Packages
What I also like in this SPA is their salon that caters clients until 11:00PM. They offer good, affordable prices and promos. 
These are perfect for all busy bees like me and for those who are working up late and can't find time to pamper themselves at daytime.

Numerous clean and comforting massage beds to cater more clients who needs their services.

A colorful wall designed for kids massage corner.
They have spacious and elegant-designed portion for Foot Massage.
The gate to a relaxing paradise for a new you.

Come and visit, BODYREST SPA & SALON is located beside Quennies Village, PG Building, National Highway, General Santos City. For inquiries and reservations, (083) 552-4377 / (083) 553-6660 / (083) 826-6660.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments