Dandi's Tiki Bar & Restaurant: A Perfect Place to Chill Out Away from the City

By Unknown - June 30, 2017


Few years back, I am fond of parties, that's why they labeled me as a party-goer which really I am; I used to go out to party with friends at the bar and get wasted. It's my way to meet random people that build new acquaintances and de-stress from very toxic long days. Nowadays, that's not me anymore because i just go out occasionally, but that doesn't mean I'm getting old, it's just that i am tired already from sleepless nights. 

When I learned that we are going to a soft opening of a beach bar somewhere in Gumasa, Glan Sarangani with my SOX Blogger family, I was pretty excited about parties again (haha). I even imagined what the beach bar would look like, and if the bar crowd is the same with the bars in the Cities. That's the first thought of a person like me who is fond of going party bars.


It was a  perfect time when we arrived at the location, an awesome afternoon and a lovely sunset. Feeling the warm sea breeze while looking for the bar, not even noticed that we already passed by it. As we went back, the look of the bar was not what I expected, i found it much better than what I was expecting and I know that there is more in this bar to showcase since this is just their soft opening. 






"Weng-Weng", was the name of the cocktail drink that almost made us dance during that afternoon after we had our early dinner (hehe).  This cocktail drink is made up of various alcohols such as Rum, Vodka, Tequila, and Brandy, mixed with orange juice.


The bar has an awesome view at the back that jives with the music played while relaxing from the sound of crashing waves.



They have installed colorful hammocks in every side of the bar for a more comfortable and homey ambiance.


They also offer delectable and affordable menus of food that brings you into satisfaction.





Bringing of tents is allowed, you will be provided space where you can place it for only P300. But, if you forgot to bring one, you can rent theirs or room right beside the lagoon which is for me the best place when you stay overnight. Room rate varies during peak season or ordinary days.



If you have plans going down south, don't forget to drop by at Dandi's Tiki Bar & Restaurant, where you can chill out away from the City with good food, great memories and experiences. They are located at Morales Beach, Gumasa, Glan Sarangani Province. Open from 7:00 AM. to 10:00 PM, for reservations and inquiries please contact (+63) 997-246-8274.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments