Tambilawan Kamayan Restaurant "Best Tasting Inasal in Town"

By Unknown - April 16, 2017

I frequently heard broadcasts about this well known place. Not too long , I gave in with my curiosity. I and my friend went for a dinner, ordered and gorged their ambrosial delicacies (haha). We were eating beyond the point of satiety.

This restaurant is known locally both in Gensan and Polomolok area as the first and only Halal restaurant with three of my favorite menus which are: 

First, their Spicy Chicken Sisig in a sizzling hot plate which is so savory and is one of the best sellers.

Secondly, their creamy flavorful halo halo which can also be served in a buko shell. With its ice finely crushed and its luscious ingredients you’ll fell in love with it while savoring the heat of the summer. 



Lastly, their tasteful binagoongang rice that looks so appetizing and delectably topped with scrambled egg and onion leaves.

While we’re having our dinner, I was introduced to the owners Sir Joe and Ma'am Tin which took about almost an hour of conversation, sharing my thoughts and experiences of their foods. They are down to earth couple where I can't find any hesitations to be with as a customer. 

Come and dine in this cozy and homey ambiance made of Nipa hut cottages that makes you really feel at home. Surely, you'll love to spend your most memorable and special moment in this place with your love ones.

They are now have four branches in Mindanao, two in General Santos City, one in Polomolok and lastly the newly opened in Koronadal City. If you happened to be in the mentioned places, don’t forget to drop by to the “best tasting Inasal in town”.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments